Monday, September 10, 2012

Ever have one of those days?

So it seems that technology is failing me here.  I have a nice list made in email to send out to all of the parents and it seems that it is not sending out to ANYONE!  I even added myself to the list, so I know that when I send things, you're not getting them.  I am so sorry!  I will work with our tech person tomorrow and see if I can get this solved.  I've done all of the troubleshooting I know how to do on my own.

My mom said that some days are like this....even in Australia.  (A little Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day reference for you there!)

The link for the newsletter is here.  I promise I've been TRYING to send them out to you, faithfully!  Every week!

Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment