Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Monday!

Leitze's Learners,

I had a great time teaching you today!  Remember all of the work we did on choosing good fit books?  We're going to be using that all year!  I loved seeing how you are growing as authors, too!  You wrote today without telling me "I'm done!" before writing time was over!  We even had a good time working on some addition number sentences as a whole group and again with our partner game.  You know what my favorite part of the day was?  It was reading Pete the Cat with you!  I loved that you loved it so much we had to read it again right away!

I can't wait to share some more awesome things with you tomorrow!  Don't forget to do your homework and wear your gym shoes!

Hope your night is groovy! (like Pete the Cat)
Mrs. Leitze





No comments:

Post a Comment